Whisky Islay Single Malt Scotch “Machir Bay” – Kilchoman

Decorazione_Tavola disegno 1

 62,00

3 in stock

Kilchoman Machir Bay is the result of a mixture of barrels composed of 90% ex-bourbon barrels and ex-sherry for the remaining 10%. With no declared age, not colored and not cold filtered, it is bottled at 46%. Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019. Intensely peated .

Temperature:

14-16°

Combinations:

After dinner

Gradation:

46%

Size:

70 cl

Join our Wine Club

You will receive the latest news, exclusive offers and immediately a 10% discount code for you!

Cosa stai cercando?

What are you looking for?

Are you over 18 years old?

Login
Not registered? Register for free!