This Barbaresco is dedicated to Don Fiorino, the parish priest. In 1958, he inspired and guided the 19 farmers who founded Produttori del Barbaresco, to build the winery in the center of town, near the church where it still stands today.
It is intended as a tribute to the great Barbaresco wines of the past when the best grapes from the finest vineyards were always blended to produce the “best possible wine”, instead of being vinified separately.
game, aged cheeses
Free express shipping in 24h for all orders above €95. Delivery guaranteed by 23 December for orders by 19 Dec
Out of stock